Friday, November 6, 2009

I was talking to a friend today about blogs and realized I haven't posted on my blog for a long time. So much for the "what made me LOL today" and my "picture of the day". So I'm recommitting to do these everyday. Ok maybe not every day, I can't even diet for a day straight so I'm going to take this easy and say more often? Yep, more often..

I can't think of anything that really made me LOL but the day isn't over yet. I do chuckle (and maybe LOL just a little) at the conversations we have at our desks. I should really start writing down the subjects we talk about. Today, at lunch (while drinking a big ass Margarita) we talked about about a woman who has two vaginas and the pros and cons of having two vaginas (poor Riley) and then went on to talk about playing games w/family. Wow two vaginas....

Anyway, I'll post my picture later since I haven't actually taken one yet. I do have my camera so that's a step closer. I didn't say I was going to recommit RIGHT NOW - I have to ease into these things.

On an earlier post I had a list of things that I wanted to do - I must have been really bored or unnaturally motivated that day. Let's see: I still suck at my guitar, I just barely remember to dust it off; I printed a whole bunch of pics and scrapbooked half a page - well not really scrapbooked it - I kinda got a few things together and then got bored; my Nikon still intimidates me - I really do need to learn how to take a great pictures of my black dog; I do exercise but need to do it more often; I've lost a little weight; I've sorta played w/my pics on PSE7; Hunter and I have started playing racquetball.

OK, I suck at following through on things I want to do.. I should work on it, but I won't. At least, I'm honest.. sorta..

No comments:

Post a Comment